Take an Amouage Perfume Factory Tour In Oman
14 Jul 16 - 05:56
There’s a saying that ‘A woman who doesn’t wear perfume has no future’. Some may agree and some may not agree on this quote. But it’s obvious that perfume seems to be best friend of a woman. Studies suggest that, nearly 80% of all women love to make a purchase of perfume once a year. In fact, the reason of buying perfumes may vary; but mostly due to the fact that perfumes can make woman smell great and feel better. Not only does fragrance make women feel good, but will make them feel attractive too. However, we all buy perfume and wear it on a daily basis. But many of us are not aware of that how perfumes are made. Because of that, many Oman tour operators conduct a tour visit to the famous, yet luxury local perfume factory house- Amouage factory in Oman.
Custom-tailored Amouage Perfume Tour In Oman: - Amouage has been best known as a luxury perfume brand for its sophistication and decadence over 30 years. Amouage factory is a popular perfume house situated in Oman and located just outside the city of muscat in Oman. With a cluster of small buildings, Amouage perfume factory is overwhelmed by a large new structure that will house the entire operation when completed. Renowned for making some of the most finely crafted and exotic fragrances around the world, the Amouage restores artistry to perfumery to create uniquely beautiful scents with a distinct point of view and sources for unique and highest quality of ingredients. All these things make it well worth to go on Amouage tour in Oman.
Top Things To Know About Amouage Perfume Factory: -
1. Amouage is a niche luxury fragrance house that appeals inspirations from the place of its birth, the Sultanate of Oman, infusing reference points of colorful and rich heritages that fires up the imaginations of people who come in contact with its wonderful range of products.
2. Amouage is a word created from ‘amour’ with an Arabian word meaning, ‘waves’. It uses traditional materials like frankincense and myrrh.
3. There are 120 varieties of natural ingredients used. Silver frankincense is the important one.
4. The most sought after frankincense has come from Dhofar region, located in the southern part of Oman.
5. Frankincense trees were considered to be valuable ones and were guarded by winged serpents. This frankincense tree is present just outside the Amouage showroom.
6. This scent is being developed in the southern region of France and delivered to Oman; where it will be combined with alcohol and undergo an 8 week long maceration period, where all the scents blend together.
Why Taking Amouage Oman tour Is a Good Decision: -
When you’re in Amouage factory, Oman, you will get to smell the subtle perfume fragrance dancing around the room upon entering the opulent and bright area of the factory. You’ll get to know that each fragrance available at Amouage perfume factory is made up of top notes, heart notes and base notes with only the best and rarely available elements used. Amouage perfume Oman ranges from locally sourced Omani Frankincense to ingredients from all around the world. No matter what, a tour to Amouage factory Oman with Smart Oman Tour can ensure amazing views of the beauty and workmanship that needed for designing and building Amouage to reflect the luxury brand from the outside.
Conclusion: - Do you want to visit Amouage perfume factory Oman? Start your tour expedition with Smart Oman Tour and return your home with multitude of fragrances.
Feel free to leave your suggestions in the comment section below! And don’t forget to reach us through Facebook, and Twitter